You can buy a Phone Cooler if you want an uninterrupted gaming experience. Smartphones can overheat while performing the following tasks as they are intense and resource-consuming. Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro was launched in 2021 with Android 11, Joy UI 12.5; If this issue started after you updated the Software of your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro, the new software has bugs causing overheating. The above three components when used excessively when you perform activities such as recording long videos, gaming, and editing videos. Other hardware notables include shoulder buttons, which might remove the need to use a dedicated Bluetooth controller of clip-on accessory with the Black Shark 4 and 4 Pro. That doesn’t mean that added accessories are not available, as you can grab an addition cooler priced at around $30. It just goes to show that when it comes to comparing the Snapdragon 870 versus the newer Snapdragon 888, the differences are negligible.
- We advise you before starting Flashing firmware you need to create a backup and save it in a safe location.
- Regardless, in real-world use, it translates to a phone that doesn’t get a single hint of slowdown no matter what games you throw at it.
- Below, we have shared step by step procedure to Install Stock firmware flash file on XIAOMI.
- It’s a solid glass and metal sandwich that’s balanced just little top-heavy.
- They also stated that as the pioneer of Chinese gaming phones, Black Shark always pays attention to the performance of mobile phones and insists on using the flagship SOC for all products.
The screen is gorgeous, the inclusion of physical shoulder trigger buttons improve your gameplay performance, and the 120W charging keeps you playing with very minimal interruptions. After using the Asus ROG Phone 6 for a limited time, I can confidently say that it is a fantastic device for gamers and mobile power users. Even in 2023, it offers a good mix of performance and user experience. The Black Shark 4 Pro is one of the best budget gaming phones on the market. It scores high in every category you want a gaming phone to hit and does it with a reasonable price tag. While it does have a year-old processor, the difference between the Snapdragon 888 and the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 is so minute that it’s unlikely to matter. If you love gaming on the go, you owe it to yourself to check out the Black Shark Pro 4.
- With heavy gaming, which you’ll likely do if you’re reading this review, expect to get about three hours of usage before needing to charge up the phone.
- The colorimetry of the Black Shark 5 Pro’s screen is faithful as long as you opt for the Standard color mode.
- Moreover, it has a higher touch refresh rate of 144Hz which provides smooth touches on the screen.
- Warming is on the usual level for high-performance smartphones and should hardly cause any problems under everyday conditions.
- Do check the full specs below and don’t forget to Stock Firmware visit our updated Black Shark Price list.
We have shared the official Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Stock ROM Firmware (flash file) on your computer. The Firmware comes as a zip package which contains the original Firmware, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual. If you are still facing network drop on Xiaomi Black Shark 4 then make sure to leave a comment, I will guide you further. Many times we face cellular network issues on almost every smartphone. If you are seeing fluctuations on your phone network or not getting a proper signal, then you must try the below steps. Once you follow the above steps and still facing the problems, then try connecting to different Wifi connections.
All of these numbers may seem like a bunch of nonsense, but what it shows us is that the Black Shark 4 performs almost as well as the Snapdragon 888 flagships. And in some instances, it actually outperforms those devices. The Galaxy S21 Ultra scored 3096 in our testing, while the Black Shark 4 reached 3366. When going through and changing around the graphical settings, all I did was bump things up to 60fps and Genshin’s guide gave me a warning.